[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hi

Bloomer, Justin Douglas jdb130130 at email.tamu.edu
Mon Feb 8 20:24:52 EST 2016

opinputpath simply reads the nodes plugged into it.

So if this is used on a vop sop it will read the input that is being
threaded into that sop. The indexing allows the user to navigate to a
certain sop in there are multiple input threads going to the vop sop (in
this case). It can be helpful to call a certain node of the inputs.