[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hi

Crest Christopher crestchristopher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:04:00 EST 2016

The "." & ".." always mean the node above, not the hierarchy; if so,
that is one thing I was getting hung up on.

You mentioned that the expression needs the name of the node that has
the incoming connection into it; but you didn't apply the expression yet
? ;-)

If you applied the expression centroid, "." is the current node if there
was another node I assume that would be ".." ! ;-)

When you say plug; you mean the first node in the hierarchy, which you
skip the torus and go straight to the transform node ? If you had
another transform node that would be
centroid(opinputpath(".",1),D_X) ?

And so D_X stands for... ?