[Sidefx-houdini-list] Icons - where did they go?

Miles Green Miles.Green at al.com.au
Sun Feb 7 22:19:17 EST 2016

There used to be a nice shipment of icons that came with houdini here:

$HFS/help/icons

but with the new help system going live they have seem to have vanished, and our custom shelves that referenced them now look rather bare..

does anyone know if they are still in the default build, maybe hidden somewhere else.

Houdini default shelves seem to reference many of them, but my searches could not locate them, are they all pulled from operators?

thanks for any help
   Miles