[Sidefx-houdini-list] noob procedural animation

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Sun Feb 7 15:07:14 EST 2016

Hi Gary,

It's a bit hard to know what you're missing but make sure you read
enough on stamping, groups, attribute manipulation like promoting and
all the different attribute xyz nodes in sop.

When I started to learn Houdini for the first time (I'm still learning
everyday) there weren't much tutorials around apart from a pdf on
L-system and few others. However I've learned most of the foundation by
looking at the example files that come with most of the nodes.

For example, make sure you've been through a few of them on the Copy Sop
node.

This is a right place for asking questions. I myself prefer the mailing
list however keep in mind there's no way to add attachments here.

Cheers

Francois