[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hi

Crest Christopher crestchristopher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:51:50 EST 2016

Elizabeth, I'm already watching an introduction to Houdini, so far so
good, is there a particular video in Kim Goossens videos that I should
watch that relates to centroids ?

My second question relates to how you can debug that D_YMIN evaluates to
either 0,1 or 2 or any of the other D_efine expressions ?

When I mentioned it makes sense, I meant, it makes sense that it does
evaluate to 0, or 1 or 2 as mentioned by Michael, but how do you debug
this evaluation !