[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hi

Elizabeth Stephens eastephens.is at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:32:53 EST 2016

I'm not sure what you're asking in your second question, but centroid
centers one node to another on a specific axis. So if you had a line, on
the Y axis and you wanted a sphere to stay in the center no matter how long
your line in the sphere's y origin you would type:

centroid("../line",D_Y)

Have you watched any of the beginner tutorials?
I found taking the time to go through them very beneficial in learning
little things like these.

May I suggest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTNrT-sAVu0&list=PLShEm1_z6_cyBOAKQSH2ck-enGSnovMjD

You can learn a lot from Kim Goossens videos!