[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hi

Crest Christopher crestchristopher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:05:02 EST 2016

I believe you, that D_ stands for define as it makes most sense ;-)

I'm going to sometimes have stupid questions in my posts so that is a
warning for everyone on the list, if it's too stupid let me know if it's
average stupid well when the question arises you'll know.

How do I use a Centroid ? How do you debug that D_YMIN etc evaluate to
0,1,2; although it makes sense ?