[Sidefx-houdini-list] import a vex cop image into another vex cop

herman02 at netvigator.com herman02 at netvigator.com
Wed Feb 3 09:20:21 EST 2016

Dear Olex,

Say I input a font cop with letter "A" into a vopcop generator, I can only transform the colour output of letter "A" from connecting RGB. While if I do colour map of "A" image, I can transform the letter "A" into different shapes and repetition through connecting "x""Y" from Global variables. If you can do it procedurally, please email me the file, would very much appreciated.

thanks.

kind regards
Hemran