[Sidefx-houdini-list] Accessing EXR metadata in Houdini on Win64

Adam Sipos adamsipos84 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 05:43:17 EST 2016

hey

Miles, thank you very much! The teximport function looks very good!
Unfortunately, I need to get data from an exr rendered by Arnold ;-(
I made a small code to list texture:tokens, and got this result:
---- TOKENS::
texture:xres
texture:yres
texture:zres
texture:resolution
texture:channels
texture:dimension
texture:tokens
texture:channelnames
texture:channelsize
texture:channelstorage
texture:worldtoview
texture:projection
texture:worldtondc
texture:comment
texture:compression
texture:date
texture:worldtondc
texture:worldtoview
I `ve tried a lot of combinations to get some matrix info, but without any
success, teximport gives me zero.
I`ve attached a screenshot about Nuke`s ViewMetaData showing there is valid
matrix data stored in the exr file.

Any thoughts to get it in Houdini?

Thank you in advance!
Cheers