[Sidefx-houdini-list] voxelizing objects

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:45:05 EST 2016

Hi Gary,

*But for the animation part, since I don’t care about actual dynamics or
the shapes interacting with each other at all, it seems like there should
be a way to add some turbulance etc and make the pieces fly around. Ron
suggested calculating the centroids, using that as a particle source and
copying each piece back to it’s proper particle position. Seems like a
nice, fast effect but I’m struggling to see how to hook that up and where
the centroid expression goes.*

=> not sure if you had a chance to look at it yet, but that's all in that
file I send you yesterday ;)
 Object shattered via voronoi fracture and each piece driven by pops.

cheers
Ron