[Sidefx-houdini-list] which linux for h16

jon parker parker.jon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:00:01 EST 2016

Debian testing is stabilizing and becoming more useful every day,
however there's no guarantee everything will still work after the next
update.

With that said, I'm running H15.5 in a production environment on a HP
ZBook G3 laptop.  My hardware all works fine with kernel 4.7,
including networking (kernel 4.8 does not recognize my wireless chip
currently...).

-Jon