[Sidefx-houdini-list] Noise

Olivier Jeannel facialdeluxe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:11:06 EDT 2016

Hi Boris, not sure I understand your method. Why do I need to promote to
detail ?

Hi Christopher, I didn't know about he fitted output of the Unified Noise,
thank you !

One more question, here :
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini15.0/nodes/vop/turbnoise
It talks about "cost" per noise. What is cost ? Computation time ?