[Sidefx-houdini-list] Noise

Christopher Crouzet christopher.crouzet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 03:51:23 EDT 2016

There is the Unified Noise VOP node which fits the output of all the noises
within the range 0 to 1 :
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini15.0/nodes/vop/unifiednoise

In the `houdini/vex/include` folder there's a file called `pyro_noise.h`
which shows its implementation—it's an interesting place to see how the
min/max values are being defined.