[Sidefx-houdini-list] Noise

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Aug 29 20:41:25 EDT 2016

The anti-Alias noise ranges between -0.35 and 0.35 but as you increase
the Roughness it tends to go beyond those values.

When I haven't played with a particular noise for a while, I like to use
it on a straight line in X for example and look at the values in an
orthogonal view with different roughness and frequencies. It helps so
much to understand what's in there.

Francois