[Sidefx-houdini-list] Noise

Christopher Crouzet christopher.crouzet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 10:03:45 EDT 2016

Approximate ranges are given in the Turbulent Noise VOP node page:
http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini15.0/nodes/vop/turbnoise

That's not the easiest page to remember IMO—most of the time when looking
for these values, I first stumble upon the Noise and Randomness
<http://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini15.0/vex/random> page then wonder why
it's not listed in there.

On 29 August 2016 at 20:41, Olivier Jeannel <facialdeluxe at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> A manual question
>
> Each time I use a noise ( AA, Perlin, Sparse, ... ), I can't remember what
> values it is spitting. I know I can read them in  the Geometry Spreadsheet,
> but I'm just looking for a place (in the doc ? ) where they would be all
> listed and never ask that question again...
>
> Thank you :)

Christopher Crouzet
*http://christophercrouzet.com* <http://christophercrouzet.com>