[Sidefx-houdini-list] COP beginner question

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:04:31 EDT 2016

Hey Olivier,

one of the ways would be to use a Vop Cop (vop cop filter).

U could use X & Y from your globals to drive the position of a noise vop
(i.e. turbulent or whatever) and any way of combining or singling out your
RGB values from your globals to drive the amplitude of said noise, which
output you then plug back into your rgb values of your output :).

hope that is what u are looking for?
cheers