[Sidefx-houdini-list] Short entirely made in Houdini

Francois Lord flordlists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:53:41 EDT 2016

I'm not working on this, but some friends are.
This short is being done by the guys at Shed, the company behind the
IGA commercials.
They are testing Houdini as a possible replacement for Softimage as a
central hub for content creation. They are working on it in their spare
time and they have a good connection with SideFX to make things work.
This will benefit everybody in the long run. Everybody except perhaps
Autodesk.