[Sidefx-houdini-list] Arnold .ass sequences and Houdini instances

Pierre Rousseau pierrot.rousseau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 08:43:47 EDT 2016

Hi Fred,

Thanks, I'll go register to the HtoA mailing list.

For the moment, to have it to work, I created a subnet SOP with a script on
it that loads inside it each frame of my sequence with individual
arnold_procedural nodes with the load_at_init option checked. It's not the
perfect way to do it but it works :).

Pierre