[Sidefx-houdini-list] Input connection precision

Andy Nicholas andy at andynicholas.com
Thu Apr 21 04:48:56 EDT 2016

Yes +1000! This one drives me nuts on a regular basis. I showed it to
Jeff when he was doing the rounds in London, and there wasn't a mention
of it being an intentional feature. He just frowned at it and said it
should be fixed.

It's not a behaviour I'll ever intuitively get used to. I expect things
to happen where their mouse is pointing, not 30 pixels to the right. It
makes it really fiddly to replace the first input connection with another.