[Sidefx-houdini-list] Input connection precision

Vincent Fortin vfortin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:36:41 EDT 2016

Well some people might like that feature. Maybe if we get 10 likes I'll log
a RFE.

But I wouldn't want to steer dev time away from the more important stuff.

...like being able to use the mouse wheel while draging a node around the
network editor.

Now that one would make me very happy and probably make me sing FLY LIKE AN
EAGLE all day.