[Sidefx-houdini-list] Input connection precision

Neil Dickson ndickson at sidefx.com
Wed Apr 20 15:22:56 EDT 2016

I've also hit it a ton of times, unintentionally.  The regions could
probably be adjusted to better reflect what people probably intended to
do.  I've also hit the merge input bug quite a few times.

If you have any thoughts on how the network editor should or shouldn't
work, please feel free to submit RFEs. :)

Cheers,
Neil