[Sidefx-houdini-list] Input connection precision

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Apr 20 15:11:09 EDT 2016

But what do you think guys, is this a good feature or not? I'd rather
have it connect to the nearest connection under my cursor.

I think the fact that I work with a tablet doesn't help because there's
always this tiny movement to the cursor when you release the click
button on the pencil.

Anyway, that's my point of view

Francois

On 04/20/2016 02:59 PM, Oscar Gonzalez Diez wrote:
> Yeap, they run a tight ship this side fx guys :)
>
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 7:57 PM, Vincent Fortin <vfortin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes exactly. So it's a feature!
>>
>> @Francois: agreed about the Merge issue too! But I can't seem to repro it.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 2:55 PM, Oscar Gonzalez Diez <
>> oscar.g.diez at gmail.com
>>> wrote:
>>> There is a logic to it isn't? If you keep the cursor over the actual
>> input,
>>> it will replace it, but if you hover down away from the arrow, it will
>>> connect to the next available input?

>>> and
>> like

>> first