[Sidefx-houdini-list] Input connection precision

Oscar Gonzalez Diez oscar.g.diez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:55:14 EDT 2016

There is a logic to it isn't? If you keep the cursor over the actual input,
it will replace it, but if you hover down away from the arrow, it will
connect to the next available input?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 6:46 PM, François Duchesneau <sidefx at trinix.ca>
wrote:

> It happened to me as well. I thought I was the one to blame.
>
> Another one weird like that is when you plug a second input in a merge and
> it replaced the existing connection instead of adding, or something like
> that anyway.
>
> But yes I agree the connection thing is a bit clumsy sometimes.
>
> Francois
>

> On 04/20/2016 01:37 PM, Vincent Fortin wrote:
>
>> Quick survey,
>>
>> Anybody thinks this deserves a RFE?
>>
>> (not an April fool prank this time)
>>
>> www.vincentfortin.com/share/input_precision.gif
>>
>> It seems to only happen when something's already connected in the first
>> input.

Oscar González Diez
oscargonzalez.tv
wall.oscargonzalez.tv