[Sidefx-houdini-list] Storing data on geometry

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:35:11 EDT 2016

I think saving the geometry to two .bgeo files is the better way to
go, rather than locking the nodes.

My problem isn't that the animation is in another .hip file, it's that
I have a range of motion defined in the .hda and I want to be able to
interpolate between any two arbitrary points of that range in any
shot. So storing the extremes of the range in two .bgeo files and
using a fit function to figure out a normalized point between the
extremes is what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help.

Dave