[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting Object Name into Override Value for Stylesheet CVEX?

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:31:26 EDT 2016

Hi,

Anyone know the syntax for getting the object name into the Override Value
for a Data Binding to a Cvex script in Stylesheets. Whew that's a mouthful!

Basically I have a super simple CVEX VOPNet that has  a string parm. That
string parm is used in the Override Name and works fine (i.e. if I type a
string into the Override Value it works).

However, I need it to be different for each object. The docs mention
"intrinsic:" syntax which work for primitives/geometry just fine but I
can't figure out or find out how to put the object name in.

Peter B