[Sidefx-houdini-list] Storing data on geometry

David Johnson daveinengland at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:14:51 EDT 2016

That's a clever idea Edward. I forgot to include that I am using the
Measure SOP to get the data in the first place, but the TimeShift SOP
is an interesting idea. My particular shot is only a portion of the
whole motion, so I won't have access to the actual beginning and end
of the motion in my shot. I ended up using two locked nodes to
represent the beginning and end points of the motion. I just don't
like locked nodes as a principle, but when you need them, they're nice
to have.

Dave