[Sidefx-houdini-list] carve by attribute

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 11:07:10 EDT 2016

Here is an OTL that does what you want, just plug in any number of curves,
set you time offset, and choose your curve sorting method. This method uses
chops, with a carve sop, and so far is the fastest method I have seen for
doing this. Dive into the chop network, and look at the copyChop and Shift
chop to figure out how this works. This method works well with other
situations as well.

Jordan

*Jordan Reece Halsey*
*maya | houdini | nuke | ae*