[Sidefx-houdini-list] carve by attribute

Alex Lim alex-list at leisora.com
Wed Apr 6 17:47:19 EDT 2016

You won't need to worry about clip sop won't accept varying parameter.
Instead, you vary the length along X axis (let's say).

Think of it like a paper shredder: you can't vary the shredding line to
which you feed the paper, but you can vary the length of the paper to feed
to the shredder. Afterward you restored the partially trimmed paper, you
get varied carve result. This method will can work with any geometry, and
probably can handle heavy dataset better than foreach sop.