[Sidefx-houdini-list] bake shader?

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 08:58:50 EDT 2016

Hi Mark
it is good system and once bugs and docs are there it will be very robust.
What I am doing at the moment I am looking into these
https://vimeo.com/113735179
and then try to mockup and build something in houdini that could compete
with substance designer output.
Most of the students here are using quixel and substance , and me being
houdini fan keep telling them that they can build similar stuff in H and
now also bake it out :)

thanks for help
Zoran

Zoran Arizanovic