[Sidefx-houdini-list] bake shader?

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 05:30:43 EDT 2016

anyone follow up on this?

diff clr doesnt respect layering but renders one of inputs in my case layer
B input diffuse?
also if in current build I switch bake shader layers on/off they still keep
rendering after bake shader is disabled?

all in all it is quite a leaky bake setup, and for such a feature badly
documented :(

Zoran Arizanovic
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>