[Sidefx-houdini-list] How to toggle operations in the UV Brush SOP

Agent Xray xray at agentxray.com
Sun Apr 3 19:10:03 EDT 2016

Greetings List.

How do I change the brush operation in the UV Brush SOP?
The only behavior I can seem to get out of the UV Brush SOP is the "drag".
If I select another behavior, as soon as I try to paint in the viewport
the operation resets to "drag".
Using the "apply to all" button seems to have no effect.

I'm using the pighead test geometry with a UV Pelt along the bottom to
generate the UV's . I was hoping to be able to use the UV Brsuh SOP to
edit them. Dragging them is working, but I don't know how to adjust the
brush behavior.

Thanks,
-=X