[Sidefx-houdini-list] Setting LUT using python for mplay

Sandy Sutherland sandy.maillists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 05:47:31 EDT 2016

Hi Peter,

If you can please share the hscript command you use, I would be most
grateful.  I did dig around yesterday with imgview2d using -d, but it did
not seem to work, and is shown in the docs as possibly needing a view name
or index designated, so not sure if that is my problem - imgview2d
[options] view_name [viewport_index].

Thanks again -

Sandy