[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compounding in Houdini?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue Oct 27 14:45:17 EDT 2015

I'm not familiar with the XSI compound concept but you can promote a
bunch of parameter to a top subnet for example.

Select the top subnnet, click the gear and "Edit Parameter Interface"
and then drag and drop the parameters you want to from internal nodes to
the Parameter Interface window.

Hope this makes sense.

Francois