[Sidefx-houdini-list] Compounding in Houdini?

pedro santos probiner at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:36:50 EDT 2015

@Andy indeed making an asset out of a simple tree feels like overkill. The
word asset sounds heavy :)

I tried the gallery too and not bad.

But one thing is missing here In XSI I just selected a bunch of nodes and
compounded them. And I could used compounds inside compounds inside
compounds. Here the Parameter nodes only work for outside the Vop Atribute
or that can be nested and nested inside the Vop Attribute? Whats the
compound equivelent here?  Creating Subnet from selected doesn't appear to
expose the parameters.

Thanks!