[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini indie render solution

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Mon Oct 26 10:11:36 EDT 2015

Thanks Zoran
I'll have a look now.
Mantra must be good, soooo many smart people stand by it, but will it
really compete with redshift for small day to day jobs?
Not trying to troll or start some kind of fight over renders.
I work in advertising, and my clients always want their renders yesterday.
Unfortunately the redshift freelancers delivered their renders
yesterday, and I'm stuck in the middle of the room looking like an idiot.
I really want to stick to houdini. I nearly gave up on 3d after a year
in maya, but my ability to deliver my job on time will determine my
future in the end.