[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini indie render solution

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Mon Oct 26 04:43:55 EDT 2015

Thanks Cris
I looked into cloud rendering, but I live in South Africa.
We have awesome wildlife, great weather, Nelson Mandela, and the worst
most expensive internet on the planet.
Uploading scenes to render might take longer and cost more than buying a
new render-farm every time the client makes a change. (ok I'm being
dramatic, but you get the picture)
Octane standalone sounds interesting... I shall look into this :)
Thanks