[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini indie render solution

Cristobal Infante cgcris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:35:46 EDT 2015

On a few tests I did, I noticed some speed improvement when rendering with
H15. The've added some great shaders as well.

However if I was freelancer I would incorporate  gridmarket's cloud
rendering to my workflow, and not rely so much on overnight renders when
delivery looms.

If GPU is your thing I guess you could always use the octane standalone to
render, as mentioned v03 will support vdb. You may want to create a few
little tools to export/import. Also otoy will be announcing a cloud
rendering service very soon.

essentially outsourcing some of you renders will keep you sane ;)

Best,
Cris