[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini indie render solution

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 04:24:24 EDT 2015

Hi
for our students I collected some advice form odforce by SESI Jeff Wagner
check it out on link bellow
stick with mantra and you will see you will be able to produce great
results fast and with great flexibility

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c804mhscz16jt0q/PBR_Jeff_Wagner.pdf?dl=0

Zoran Arizanovic
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>