[Sidefx-houdini-list] test hda defined node for changes

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 21:21:17 EDT 2015

Any ideas?

     On Friday, October 9, 2015 11:29 AM, Dan Schneider <eyevex at yahoo.com> wrote:

 i though I had stumbled across this at some time via hscript or hython...
Basically checking an unlocked HDA  defined node to see of any different since saved last.
I would think matchesDefinition() would serve this purpose but seems identical to isLocked()  Proof seems to be getting a py ref to a hda defined node, test... True, then unlock -- no other changes... test... False.
I could make some ugly use of modification stamp ...  any cleaner and simple way of doing this?