[Sidefx-houdini-list] test hda defined node for changes

Dan Schneider eyevex at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 20:59:23 EDT 2015

i though I had stumbled across this at some time via hscript or hython...
Basically checking an unlocked HDA  defined node to see of any different since saved last.
I would think matchesDefinition() would serve this purpose but seems identical to isLocked()  Proof seems to be getting a py ref to a hda defined node, test... True, then unlock -- no other changes... test... False.
I could make some ugly use of modification stamp ...  any cleaner and simple way of doing this?