[Sidefx-houdini-list] hurricane on Saturn

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Fri Nov 27 08:48:30 EST 2015

Hi Francois
I've downloaded the hip file from the link you posted, and clicked the
install otl only button, but the scenes still dont seem to work on my side.
It must be user error on my part, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong
I get the following error when I load the scene:
The following nodes are using incomplete asset definitions:
Trinix_::Vop/vorticleread
Trinix_::sop/vorticlbuildsop