[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini forum account recovery?

hxf.prc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 09:25:58 EST 2015

Just found out that I can't login to the houdini forum. And I tried
some of my usual password but all failed to login. I'm not sure if I
forget my forum password. And when I tried the "Forgot your password?
Click here" link and type my account and email. It said "The e-mail
address you supplied does not match the one listed for that username".
First thought was I had not type in my email when registered.

But when I checked my email box. I found my activate email I had
received some day in April 2010, and I did post a couple of times in
the forum.

Is it possible for me to get my account back?
Is this a good place to ask about this? If not, you can just ignore this email.

Cheers,
Fonzie Huang