[Sidefx-houdini-list] hurricane on Saturn

Gerbrand Nel g at cannonballbunny.com
Tue Nov 24 22:37:43 EST 2015

Hi François
I had a look at your free version of the tool.
The scene seems broken in h15.
I just got a bunch of red nodes in each example.
Unfortunately I only had about 10 minutes to dig around.
I will look at it again later, and let you know what exactly was broken.

The videos on orbolt seems pretty awesome.
I would love to test this :)

Thanks