[Sidefx-houdini-list] Exporting Character Animations to UE4

Bloomer, Justin Douglas jdb130130 at email.tamu.edu
Wed Nov 4 18:05:59 EST 2015

Alright so now I have it where I can get a rig of just bones imported in
with animations and the mesh deforms correctly. So problem 1 is all solved.
Next issue I am having is trying to figure out how to bake the movements of
IKs to the bones, so that they have the transformations instead, otherwise
the animation flops. Any tips, ideas, or resources that say how to do this?

Sincerely,

JEEBS