[Sidefx-houdini-list] Exporting Character Animations to UE4

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 13:18:50 EST 2015

I used to do it all the time a couple years ago so it should work - unless something broke.  But import options in UE4 are kind of weird and you might need to play with them.  I would start there- also search for some online writeups about Houdini to UE4 and see what you can find.  I remember there used to be info on this somewhere.

Cheers,
Craig