[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

Sam Swift-Glasman glassman3d at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:11:20 EDT 2015

I think it could  be argued that the edit sop is fairly black-box already?

Why not take this further and give modelers the tools that they need whilst
still having access to other sops down the line
Maybe also if it can done efficiently, why not include a history of edits
to give the procedural purist access to every stroke if they so desire