[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

craigleehoffman at aol.com craigleehoffman at aol.com
Tue May 12 11:59:10 EDT 2015

I have always found Cookie to work pretty well compared to most other software, but the models going in should be pretty clean (maybe run PolyDoctor on them..), pretriangulate (SOP will do that), and you sometimes have to pick your outputs by hand to get what you want.

As far as UBER modeling SOP I usually just model in the viewport interactively and collapse the big tree into a subnet or something.  If you don’t want all the nodes you can just lock the final node and delete the rest…

-Craig

Sent from Windows Mail