[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

Ron Schab ron.schab at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:40:06 EDT 2015

Agreed with most of above.

If one wants an UBER modeling node it's easy enough to just create an OTL
yourself :)

I actually love the procedural node trees.  It it one of the many reasons I
prefer Houdini.

The cookie-SOP highly depends on mesh resolution amongst other things that
i.e. Cinema doesn't needs in order to work.

beers
Ron