[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

Jordan Walsh jordan.h.walsh at gmail.com
Tue May 12 09:22:04 EDT 2015

It would be really nice to have an UBER modeling node like an edit node but
with all the modeing tools built in, like divide, add, extrude etc for
organic modeling and also keeping the tools in their normal node for for
procedural setups.
A node that has the same functionality as 3dsMax's Edit Poly modifier would
be awesome. It is a massive pain to have a giant string of nodes for some
modelling tasks.

Jordan

PS, I do love using an Add SOP to remove prims ;)