[Sidefx-houdini-list] houdini modeling?

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Tue May 12 08:05:48 EDT 2015

I wonder if the goal here is not to be able to set absolute value in a
non procedural way. My understanding is while you're editing your points
sometimes you want to say the selected ones go to 10 in Y and then the
next selection go 5 in X, in architecture modeling for example.

The last thing you want is have an AttribWrangle and then conntinue your
editing with another Edit Sop. If the Edit Sop had a toggle for World
Space editing then you could use switch from one style to the other for
the following operation.

Thanks

Francois